Get the Game
Question 1 of 6
Scenario - It’s New Years eve:
1. You’re snap happy – and your feed is full of NY photos
2. You’re too drunk to even know where your phone is
3. You’re at home hating on people via social media
4. You’re posting about your NY resolutions
5. Your drunk friends have stolen your phone
Question 2 of 6
What does social media mean to you:
1. A place to laugh and joke around with friends
2. A place to share photos with friends and family
3. A place to read stupid comments and see stupid photos
4. It’s just an online platform
5. A daily journal of your thoughts and activities
Question 3 of 6
Scenario - You crash your car into a block of toilets...
1. You take a selfie and post it to FB
2. You share the news on FB
3. You join a group on FB – ‘Toilet block haters’
4. You ditch the scene because you’ve been drinking
5. You call for help
Question 4 of 6
Have you ever...
1. POSTED INAPPROPRIATE IMAGES OF YOURSELF?
2. BAGGED AN EMPLOYER OR COLLEAGUE ON SOCIAL media?
3. Posted comments while drunk?
4. POSTED ABOUT PERSONAL ISSUES THAT YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T SHARE?
5. Had a friend post something under your account?
Question 5 of 6
Does YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE feature...
1. DRUNK POSTS AND PHOTOS?
2. Arguments and insults?
3. An assortment of SELFIES?
4. POSTS YOUR FRIENDS HAVE MADE FROM YOUR DEVICES?
5. RANTS and/OR PERSONAL information?
Question 6 of 6
If an employer saw your Facebook profile, what would be your biggest concern?
1. Random posts made by my friends
2. Photos that you're tagged in
3. The arguments you have with people online
4. Your assortment of selfies
5. Personal information about your wellbeing
You've reached the end of the quiz.
Click here to find out which character you are!
It's not too late to clean up your social media profile
Find out how